Sunday, April 22, 2012

Polymer Clay : Sweet Jewelry


A few days ago, I showed you one of my favorite hobbies : polymer clay jewelry (read the post here).
In this post, you can see 2 of my colorful rings.

Today, however, I will talk about "sweet" jewelry ! These pieces of jewelry are very cute and 0 calorie guaranteed !!! Every time I wear these sweet ones, people stop me to say "ohhh ! it's cute ! where did you buy it ?" (it's meeeeeeee who did it !!!).

So, here are some examples of my creations :

Licorice :
"Rolled Licorice" Ring
"Rolled Licorice" Ring

Chocolate with raspberry filling :
"Chocolate with Raspberry filling" Ring
"Chocolate with Raspberry filling" Rings

Chocolate pastry :
"Chocolate Roll" Earrings
"Chocolate Religieuse" Key Ring

Donut :
"Blue Donut" Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment