Friday, April 13, 2012

The Day everything changed

I have the honor to announce the birth of our son, Gabriel !
He was born on the 2nd April and we're crazy about him !!!


On the 1st April (and it's not a joke) at night, after the arrival of my parents, I felt my first contractions. In the night, my husband drove me to the maternity. And on the 2nd April, in the morning, our little angel Gabriel was born !

Of course, he's the most beautiful baby in the world !
Of course, we are extremely happy and fond of him !
Of course, I realize how lucky I am to have a healthy baby !
All moms will tell you the same thing ! And I must confess that myself, having heard this all my life, I was shocked when I felt the baby blues !

To young mothers who are concerned, many women have felt the same ! So, don't believe you're abnormal !
And if, like me, you're a mum without family near you to help you, accept every sort of help from everybody !

A friend offers to shop for you, to cook for you, to keep an eye on your baby while you take a shower and wash your hair, ... SAY YES !!! And try to relax with a bath or a walk outside !

Good luck !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment